Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Pries Food Trailer


This is the first lot ever showcased on my blog (also the first post ever)! Pries Food Trailer is named after none other than Strangerville's finest conspiracy theorist and curio shop owner, Erwin Pries. In my game he actually doesn't own the lot but hey, who doesn't like getting things named after them? The restaurant is relatively cheap and small. It's only just above 18k simoleons and has 5 dining spots. 

Inside is where the chefs cook and there's also a single bed if the owner decides to live on the lot. The main issue with this is that if no sim owns this lot then diners are able to go inside when really they shouldn't. It's not a big deal but it sort of ruins the immersion and I don't know if there's a way around that. Maybe if you have a random sim own it then set it so that employees are only able to go inside? That could work. 

All of the clothing for workers are dressed casually and comfortably. The menu are things that you would typically find in an American diner (hot dogs, hamburgers, etc) but of course, you are able to change this however you want. There are no rules when it comes to my stuff, as long as you credit me if you refurnish (just don't straight reupload to the Gallery) and let me know so that I could see it and check it out! :) 


More photos below:




No comments:

Post a Comment